March 11, 2011

New Study

I'm participating in a new Bible study on the power of a woman's words. It's amazing how they can build people up or tear them down. It sounds pretty obvious, but in reality, we don't take our words as seriously as we should. Since starting 2 weeks ago, I've found myself taking a closer look at the things I say to my family and friends. It's amazing how many times I've had to adjust my thoughts and edit my words before speaking them. I'll have more to write as we go along (and as I have a minute to spare?!).

Try to think of a way you could encourage someone with your words. God created the entire unniverse with just words - - He made us in His image, giving us the ability to speak and communicate - - how can you use those gifts to benefit His kingdom today?

No comments: