July 17, 2008

4th of July...and Livi's 8 Months Old!!!

Matt and I can hardly believe that our lil' sweet pea is 8 months old! She's growing so fast and trying new things every day! She's truly a lil' dare devil!
Here are a few new pics from the beginning of July! :)

Our lil' girl is growing up!

We enjoyed our play date @ the pool with Allison and Courtland!

Livi was excited about surprising her daddy @ the office!

She's too young to be in the principal's office!

Tryin' to help her daddy get some work done!

4th of July @ Laura and Ryan's "Low Country Boil"! Laura's only got a few more weeks til baby Colsen or Campbell joins us! Can't wait!

Me and my lil' firecracker :)

Livi loved all the day's festivities! :)

Hangin' out with Laura @ the park just 3 days before she was induced!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.