July 22, 2008

Trip to Atlanta

We recently made a trip to Atlanta to visit my parents, Livi's Grammy and Gramps :) They are about to do a huge renovation, so I had to go through box after box of my old keepsakes to see what was staying and what was being donated to the church. I found so many treasures: my old blankie (that caused my brother to give me a black eye!), my favorite childrens books, baby clothes, etc. It was so cool! I brought out some of my old dolls for Livi to play with. She had a blast! :)
I was also able to meet up with one of my best friends from high school! Kristin had never met Livi, so it was defnitely time to take care of that! It was so great seeing her :)

Livi and Kaz became good friends very quickly :)

Livi was showing Grammy and Gramps how to dance...this is "The Sprinkler"!


Livi enjoyed playing with/throwing around my old Rainbow Bright doll! :)


Cheeeeeeese! In her lil' Atlanta Braves shirt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.