September 23, 2010

Cute Things

New sayings/happenings:

*Watching the kids pop bubbles while running into one another - lots of laughter!

*Livi wanting to play with Brooks by crawling with him under the table or letting him chase her.

*Livi leading Brooks upstairs to play in the playroom (mommy free time?!)

*Livi quotes: I'm just hangin' out, He's my sweetest brother (though she says "bruvver'), You're my best friend, I think I'll just stay right here, He needs a nap, Take your time, Don't be afraid, Be happy!, Did you get out of your bed? (to Brooks), Did you have a good nap? (to Brooks), I can't wait to meet that baby!, What did Livi do during her nap? (when she knows she didn't sleep at all and wants to brag about it!), Mommy I love your cute belly!, I love that baby!, I'm so sick - I need juice to make me feel better!, etc etc etc - This child is a talker!

*Brooks is starting to show some signs of wanting to communicate! (Who can talk with Livi always rambling?!) He's saying Mama, Dada, bye bye, bubble, apple, gorilla (WE know what he's saying, and it pretty much sounds like it:), balloon, ball, dog, and a few others I can't seem to remember (imagine that!;). He's such a doll - blowing kisses and waving bye bye. He LOVES to be thrown around, dropped, spun in circles til he's dizzy, and he's into everything! He NEVER stops! :)

*Sweet baby #3 is moving and shaking like no other! I love having him/her moving all the time (though mostly when I'm trying to sleep!) At first I was kinda annoyed, not gonna lie! I'm tired at night and my ribs can only take so much punching! BUT, as this MIGHT be our last baby, I'm really focusing on all the little things, trying to soak it all up and enjoy all the stages! I mean, when we're done, we're done! I'll never feel another kick (from the inside;) again! We're going for our 32 week appt next Wednesday, the 29th. It's flown by SO fast! I can't wait to meet this lil' booger! :)

No comments: